Ayurveda is the traditional Indian healing art which brings you closer to the natural balance of body, mind and spirit.
This daylong workshop gives you a deeper view into:
- the history of Ayurveda
- the five elements and the three doshas
- physical, mental and emotional qualities of the three doshas ( Vata, Pitta, Kapha)
- getting to know your personal constitution; the understanding of your unique ayurvedic constitution can deepen the relationship with yourself and life in general
- the six tastes of ayurveda and the impact on your mind, body and spirit
- the ayurvedic view on health and the various stages of disease
- ayurvedic tools of diagnosis (e.g. pulse, tongue, skin, nails)
This workshop is suitable for anyone wants to deepen the yoga practice and/or self-knowledge through ayurvedic understanding.
The Fundamentals of Ayurveda - In English
Samstag, 18.Januar 2020